This is a bug fix release for the new JMCF for Jira Server 2.0.0. For more information about JMCF for Jira Server 2.0.0, see here.
- New calculated Wiki Text Field that is compatible with Jira's wiki rendered. Existing Calculated Text Fields will now render html tags, if present.
- New Date Time Range Picker (Statistics by week) searcher that can be used with date and date/time custom field types (standard or calculated)
- [JMCF-270] - Custom field value is not displayed for Calculated Number field in the gadgets
- [JMCF-272] - The Date Column Format of a Calculated Date Time field obeys the format from the Date Format
- [JMCF-273] - Error details in the List view is missing for a few custom fields
- [JMCF-274] - Velocity template is not applied on the edit and transition screens for few custom field types
- [JMCF-278] - Null pointer exception when accessing a calculated custom field followed by accessing another field using the get() method in a script