This version brings the following improvements:
Attachments can now be copied in Copy [...] and Create Issue post-functions, and added by providing a URL
[Labs] Automatically refresh issue after post-function has finished running. This feature is experimental and turned off by default, but can be turned on on the JMWE Configuration page.
projectInfo Nunjucks filter to get project details
date Nunjucks filter option to format dates in the current user's time zone or a specified time zone
- You can now send an email notification to users of a custom user picker or group picker type field, or the result of Nunjucks template
- Transition Current/Linked/Parent issues post-functions now support specifying the transition name or ID as a Nunjucks template
- [Labs] The Create Issue post-function can now automatically navigate the user to the newly created issue.
- JIRA Service Desk's Organizations field can now be written to.
- The Email issue post-function no longer fails when sending to the assignee and the issue is unassigned
- The Link Issues post-function can now link Epics and Stories together
- Tempo's Account and Team fields are back